2013 Football Ticket Information
Buy Football Tickets Online
|Category||Season Ticket Price||Legacy Fund Per Seat Donation|
|North End Zone||$175||$0|
|South End Zone||$98||$0|
*Must be a John Purdue Club member to purchase seats in the Prime Seating Area. Click here for more information on the John Purdue Club.
^Purdue Faculty/Staff gets a 20 percent discount off the season ticket price up to two tickets, for all categories except the South End Zone. JPC membership is required for the Prime category.
>Per ticket and order charges in addition when applicable.
4-Game Mini Plan (on sale June 11)
Includes the Notre Dame game and three games of your choice:
Game 1 - Notre Dame
Game 2 - Indiana State or Northern Illinois
Game 3 - Ohio State or Nebraska
Game 4 - Illinois or Iowa
|Category||Plan Ticket Price|
|North End Zone||$120|
Single-Game Tickets (on sale to John Purdue Club members June 20, General Public July 23)
Single-game ticket prices are subject to Dynamic Pricing, meaning prices can be raised based on various factors. Fans are encouraged to buy early in order to obtain the lowest prices available. For more information on Dynamic Pricing please click here. For the current prices, please click on the games listed below.
Indiana State - Sept. 7
Notre Dame - Sept. 14
Northern Illinois - Sept. 28
Nebraska - Oct. 12
Ohio State - Nov. 2
Iowa - Nov. 9
Illinois - Nov. 23
*The price of Prime and Sideline single-game tickets includes a $10 Legacy Fee. The revenue generated from this plan will go directly to support recent upgrades and future investments in the football program. For more information, please click here.
Feb. 7: New season ticket sales and renewals begin
May 1: Priority Deadline to renew season tickets
June 11: 4-Game Mini Plans go on sale
June 20: Single-game home and away tickets on sale to JPC members
July 14: John Purdue Club priority deadline for single-game home and away tickets
July 23: Single-game home tickets on sale to the general public
Sept. 3: Single-game home and away tickets on sale to Purdue students
Sept. 7: HOME OPENER vs. Indiana State
There are NO REFUNDS and NO EXCHANGES on any ticket purchases. Purdue University Athletics Department is not responsible for any lost, stolen or destroyed tickets and they will not be replaced.
Management reserves the unrestricted right to revoke the license of the ticket by an offer to refund the purchase price.
Students must show their Purdue student ID to be admitted with a student ticket.
- The Purdue University Athletics Ticket Office is located inside Mackey Arena and opens at 9 a.m. or three hours prior to kickoff (whichever is later) until the third quarter.
- The gates open up 1 ½ hours prior to kickoff.
- The will call is located inside Mackey Arena at the Purdue University Athletics Ticket Office and opens at 9 a.m. or three hours prior to kickoff (whichever is later) until the start of the third quarter.
- A photo I.D. is required to pick up all tickets from Will Call.
Player Guests Will Call
- Purdue player guests are admitted at Gate J which is located on the west side of Ross-Ade Stadium near the Pavilion entrance.
- A photo I.D. is required to pick up all tickets from the player guest pass list.
- The visiting team's players' guests are admitted at the Visiting Team Will Call Gate located on the north west corner between gates H and G of Ross-Ade Stadium.
- Both of the Purdue and Visiting player guests gates open 1 ½ prior to kickoff and are open until halftime.
- Football recruits are admitted at the team entrance, located in the southeast corner of Ross-Ade Stadium at the archway and is open until 30 minutes prior to kickoff. After that time, the recruit list will be moved to Gate K.
- Recruits for all other sports are admitted at Gate K, located on the west side of the stadium near the pavilion entrance and open until halftime.
|How to Order|
Box Office |
900 John R. Wooden Dr.
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2071
Click here for more Information