Men's Basketball Ticket Information
|Category||Price||Legacy Fee||Total Cost|
*John Purdue Club All-American and above required (assigned by priority points).
Click here for more information on the John Purdue Club.
^Per ticket and order charges in addition when applicable.
|Category||Exhibition||Non-Conf.||B1G Wknight||B1G Weekend||Indiana|
* Prices include $6 Legacy Fee for Upper Level and $15 Legacy Fee for Lower Level.
* Four-game (Break Game) Plan: Package all four games over the Holiday break into a "4 Games for the Price of 3" plan. The games include Gardner-Webb (Dec. 22), Minnesota (Dec. 31), Michigan (Jan. 3) and Maryland (Jan. 10). Tickets are just $60 and seats are located in the student section upper level.
* Five-game Plan: Package five games for just $150 (upper level). Games include Indiana (Jan. 28), Rutgers (Feb. 26), Michigan (Jan. 3) or Maryland (Jan. 10) and any two non-conference games.
Box Office/Will Call
- July 20: Season ticket renewal deadline
- Aug. 1: Crossroads Classic/Big Ten Tournament on sale to JPC members
- Sept. 2: Student season tickets on sale
- Sept. 17: Mini plans on sale
- Sept. 30: Priority deadline for Crossroads Classic
- Oct. 1: Single home game and group tickets go on sale to John Purdue Club members only
- Oct. 15: Single home game tickets go on sale to General Public
- Mid-October: Season Tickets mailed
Player Guest/Visitor Guest Tickets
- Opens for game day sales 90 minutes prior to tipoff in Mackey Arena.
- Photo I.D. is required to pick up all tickets from will call.
- Guests can pick up tickets at the East Entrance of Mackey Arena one hour prior to tipoff.
- Photo I.D. is required to pick up all tickets from guest pass list.
- Recruits will pick up tickets at the East Entrance of Mackey Arena one hour prior to tipoff.
- Photo I.D. is required to pick up all tickets.
There are NO REFUNDS and NO EXCHANGES on any ticket purchases. Purdue University Athletics Department is not responsible for any lost, stolen or destroyed tickets, and they will not be replaced.
Management reserves the unrestricted right to revoke the license of the ticket by an offer to refund the purchase price.
|How to Order|
Box Office |
900 John R. Wooden Dr.
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2071
Call (765) 494-3325
Click here for more Information