5-10 - Setter - Menomonee Falls, Wis.
Volleyball Monthly/ASICS Tiger All-American 1983, 1984
GTE Academic All-American 1984
- First setter in Purdue history to start all four years; played every point of every match each season
- Helped lead the Boilermakers to the NCAA Tournament all four years
- Earned first team All-Big Ten and Volleyball Monthly magazine honorable mention All-America accolades in 1983 after posting 1,153 assists and a .303 hitting percentage
- Garnered second team All-Big Ten and Volleyball Monthly magazine honorable mention in 1984, ranking second in the Big Ten in hitting (.336), fourth in assists (9.88) and 10th in digs (2.84)
- Named to the GTE Academic All-America first team in 1984, while also earning Academic All-Big Ten and CoSIDA Academic All-District V honors
- Awarded Big Ten Medal of Honor in 1984
- Team MVP and team captain in 1984
- Member of the North Zone squad at the 1982 National Sports Festival
- Ranks third on Purdue career assists list with 4,568
6-0 - Setter - New Lenox, Ill.
AVCA All-American 2005
- Purdue's career assists leader with 5,871, a tally which ranks sixth all-time in the Big Ten
- Led Purdue in assists all four years, while guiding the team to the NCAA Tournament in 2004 and 2005, snapping a 14-year postseason drought
- Garnered AVCA honorable mention All-America, first team All-Mideast Region and unanimous first team All-Big Ten honors in 2005 after averaging 12.61 assists per game to go with 1.54 kills, 1.90 digs and 0.83 blocks per game and leading the Boilermakers to the NCAA Sweet 16
- Owns three of the Top 10 season assist marks in Purdue history, at second, third and 10th with 1,556, 1,488, and 1,422, respectively
- Chalked up a triple-double with 13 kills, 13 digs and 61 assists against No. 8 Wisconsin, 9/30/05
- Named to CoSIDA Academic All-District V team in 2005
- Academic All-Big Ten selection in 2004 and 2005
- Earned All-Big Ten Freshman Team honors in 2002 and added honorable mention All-Big Ten accolades in 2003 and 2004 before being named a unanimous first team selection in 2005.
- A three-time Big Ten Player/Defensive Player of the Week selection
5-8 - Outside Hitter/Setter - Chicago, Ill.
GTE Academic All-American 1985
- Named to GTE Academic All-America second team, while also earning CoSIDA Academic All-District V and Academic All-Big Ten accolades in 1985
- Earned honorable mention All-Big Ten honors in 1985 after racking up 10.03 assists per game her final season and contributing 96 kills, a team-best 65 aces, 116 blocks and 346 digs
- Played outside hitter her first three seasons in a reserve role, before taking on the starting setter role her senior season, during which she also acted as tri-captain
- Helped team to a Big Ten Championship in 1985, including a 34-4 record and 10th-place national ranking
- 1986 Big Ten Medal of Honor winner
- Recognized as one of the top four students in Purdue's Black Caucus as a junior (5.15 GPA on a 6.0 scale) in management
- Selected to Iron Key, an eight member group of students which served as liaison between the Purdue student body and the President's office
- Selected to the Mortar Board, a service honorary which requires members to have a 5.0 GPA on a 6.0 scale and to have shown leadership, service and character
6-1 - Setter - Palos Hills, Ill.
AVCA All-American 2010
- Earned AVCA third team All-America honors in 2010, while also garnering first team All-Mideast Region and unanimous first team All-Big Ten accolades
- Averaged 10.68 assists per game as senior, ranking 49th nationally, while hitting .384 and tallying five double-doubles
- Became the sixth Purdue player and 40th Big Ten player to reach 4,000 assists
- Ranks second all-time in career assists (4,918) and 10th in block assists (307)
- Recorded a 12-kill, 41-assist, 10-dig effort against UCF on Sept. 5, 2009
- Hit at a .750 clip with nine kills in 12 swings with no errors against Kentucky in the 2010 NCAA Tournament first round match, the best mark for a Purdue player in NCAA Tournament history
- Guided team to a .327 hitting percentage in the team's 2010 Sweet 16 upset of No. 1 Florida, Purdue's best mark in NCAA Tournament play
5-11 - Outside Hitter - Niles, Ill.
GTE Academic All-American 1983
- Named to the GTE Academic All-America third team in 1983, while also garnering CoSIDA Academic All-District V and Academic All-Big Ten honors
- A second team All-Big Ten selection in 1983 after averaging 2.19 kills, 1.49 digs and 0.91 blocks per game, serving up 68 aces and hitting .279
- Big Ten Medal of Honor recipient in 1984
- Purdue's career aces record holder with 228, including a then-season record 84 in 1981, a mark that still ranks fourth all-time
- Boasts three of the top 10 marks on the season aces list at fourth, sixth and eighth
- Set then-school match records with 13 block assists and 15 total blocks at Illinois State, 10/20/82, marks which still rank among the all-time Purdue top five
- Named Mortar Board Outstanding Scholar-Athlete in 1983-84
- A recipient of the Phi Beta Kappa Highest National Scholastic Honor for the 1983-84 school year
- A member of Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society and Mortar Board
- Garnered Purdue team MVP honors in 1983
6-1 - Outside Hitter/Middle Hitter- Columbus, Ohio
Volleyball Monthly/ASICS Tiger All-American 1983
- Garnered Volleyball Monthly/ASICS Tiger honorable mention All-America and second team All-Big Ten honors in 1983 after averaging 2.00 kills and 2.49 digs per game, while hitting at a .289 clip and serving up 43 aces
- Named to the NCAA Mideast Regional all-tournament team in 1982 after helping Purdue to a come-from-behind win over Nebraska in the semifinals and a fifth-place tie nationally, the Boilermakers' best-ever showing
- Posted 30 kills in the semifinal match against Nebraska, making her the first Purdue player ever to achieve the feat
- Earned Academic All-Big Ten acclaim in 1983
- Ranks seventh in season hitting percentage (.342) and sixth in career hitting percentage (.300)
6-3 - Middle Hitter - New Albany, Ind.
AVCA All-American 2006, 2007, 2008
- Earned AVCA first team All-America honors in 2008, the first for a Boilermaker since 1985, after garnering honorable mention acclaim in 2006 and 2007
- Named first team All-Mideast Region in 2006, 2007 and 2008 after nabbing honorable mention accolades as a freshman in 2005
- Garnered first team All-Big Ten honors each of her last three years, including a unanimous selection as a senior, and All-Big Ten Freshman team accolades as a rookie
- Set Purdue career records for hitting percentage (.351), block assists (550) and total blocks (660), while also ranking second in blocks per set and fourth in solo blocks and kills
- Owns Purdue record for season block assists (174 in 2008) and hitting percentage (.409 in 2008) and also boasts spots among the Top 10 for solo blocks, total blocks and blocks per game
- Named Sports Imports/AVCA National Player of the Week 11/20/07, a first for a Purdue player
- A three-time Academic All-Big Ten selection
- Named to CoSIDA Academic All-District V second team in 2008
- A six-time Big Ten Player or Defensive Player of the Week selection
6-1 - Outside Hitter/Middle Hitter - Redford, Mich.
Russell Athletic All-American 1987, 1988, 1989
Volleyball Monthly/ASICS Tiger All-American 1987, 1988, 1989
- Named as a second team All-America selection by Russell Athletic and an honorable mention selection by Volleyball Monthly in 1987, 1988 and 1989
- A four-time All-Big Ten selection, garnering first team honors each of her last three years, following second team accolades and Big Ten Freshman of the Year honors in 1986
- Owns Purdue career records for kills (2,108) and kills per game (3.96), while ranking second in total attempts (4,783) and service aces (216) and third in block assists (378)
- Owns Purdue season record for kills with 597, set in 1989
- Posted a Purdue and Big Ten record 1.000 hitting percentage with 13 kills in 13 attempts at North Carolina State, 9/25/87
- Selected to Big Ten Volleyball All-Decade Team for 1981 to 1991
- Won a gold medal at the United States Olympic Festival in 1987
- A member of the 1988 United States National "B" team
- Inducted into the Purdue Intercollegiate Athletics Hall of Fame in 2003
6-0 - Outside Hitter/Middle Hitter - Greenfield, Ind.
GTE Academic All-American 1987, 1988
- Named to GTE Academic All-America second team in 1987 and third team in 1988
- A three-time Academic All-Big Ten selection, while also earning CoSIDA Academic All-District V honors in 1987 and 1988
- Received Big Ten Medal of Honor in 1989
- Earned honorable mention All-Big Ten accolades in 1986 and 1987
- Ranks sixth in career solo blocks (82) and blocks per game (1.14)
- Selected as Flora Roberts Outstanding Senior Woman for 1989-1990 school year
- Named Mortar Board Outstanding Scholar-Athlete and as a recipient of the Phi Beta Kappa Highest National Scholastic Honor for the 1988-89 school year
- A member of Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society and Mortar Board
- A member of the Golden Key and Iron Key
- Selected to Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Honorary
6-1 - Middle Hitter - Kettering, Ohio
Russell Athletic All-American 1982
Volleyball Monthly/ASIC Tiger All-American 1982
GTE Academic All-America 1982
- Purdue's first recognized volleyball All-American, earning third team honors from Volleyball Monthly and honorable mention accolades from Russell Athletic in 1982
- Garnered GTE Academic All-America first team accolades in 1982
- Selected as Big Ten Medal of Honor winner in 1983 and Big Ten Athlete of the Year runner-up for 1982-83 school year
- Led Purdue to its first Big Ten Championship in 1979, as well as titles in 1980 and 1982
- Received prestigious Olympia Award in 1984 and Flora Roberts Outstanding Senior Woman award in 1983
- Purdue record holder for solo blocks in a season with 75 in 1981
- Ranks among the career top 10 in kills, attempts, hitting percentage, aces, solo blocks, total blocks and blocks per game
- Inducted into Purdue Intercollegiate Athletics Hall of Fame in 1994
6-2 - Middle Hitter - Frankfort, Ind.
Russell Athletic All-American 1984, 1985
Volleyball Monthly/ASICS Tiger All-American 1984, 1985
- Garnered first team All-America honors from both Russell Athletic and Volleyball Monthly in 1985, becoming the Big Ten's first volleyball first team All-American
- Earned second team All-America honors from Russell Athletic and honorable mention accolades from Volleyball Monthly in 1984
- Tabbed as Big Ten Player of the Year in 1984 and 1985 after earning first team All-Big Ten honors
- Purdue Female Athlete of the Year in 1985; runner-up for Big Ten Athlete of the Year in 1986
- Helped Purdue to Big Ten titles in 1982 and 1985 and to its best ever mark (33-1) in 1982
- Owned career total blocks record from 1985 to 2008; ranks among career Top 10 in six categories
- Season record holder for service aces (93 in 1984), total blocks (212 in 1985) and blocks per game (1.55 in 1985)
- Owns Purdue match record for service aces with nine against Butler, 9/13/85
- Named to World University Student Games Team in 1985
- Inducted into Purdue Intercollegiate Athletics Hall of Fame in 1999
6-0 - Outside Hitter - Brownstown, Ind.
ESPN The Magazine Academic All-American 2004
- Named to ESPN The Magazine Academic All-America second team in 2004
- A three-time Academic All-Big Ten selection, while also earning CoSIDA Academic All-District V honors in 2003 and 2004
- Garnered team's Carol Dewey Mental Attitude/Toughness Award in 2005
- Ranked ninth in career kills per game (3.30)
- Member of the 1,000-kill club, chalking up 1,174 kills in her career
- Averaged 3.30 kills per game on a .219 hitting percentage, while adding 1.46 digs per game.
- Helped Purdue to NCAA Tournament in 2004 and 2005, the team's first postseason appearances since 1990
- Big Ten Player of the Week, 9/29/03
- Inducted into Mortar Board
6-2 - Middle Blocker - Topeka, Ind.
- Garnered AVCA honorable mention All-America and unanimous first team All-Big Ten honors in 2011 after averaging 2.52 kills and 1.02 blocks per game, while hitting at a .394 clip and serving up 31 aces.
- Ranked 10th nationally in hitting percentage with a Big Ten and team-best .394 mark and led the league with a .375 mark in conference play.
- Posted double-digit kills in 12 matches and led the team three times.
- Put up five or more blocks in 10 matches and led team 10 times, while ranking ninth in the Big Ten in blocks per set.
- Hit at a .250 or better clip in 24 matches, including .300 or better 23 times, .400 or better 19 times and .500 or better 10 times.
- Registered an .875 hitting effort against Air Force, ranking third on Purdue's individual match record list and as the best effort in a three-set match (15-19 attempts) in school history.
- A Preseason All-Big Ten selection.
- Named as Denver Invitational MVP and to the Mortar Board Premier all-tournament team.
6-1 - Outside Hitter - Highlands Ranch, Colo.
AVCA All-American 2011, 2012
Capital One Academic All-American 2011, 2012
- Earned AVCA First Team All-America and Capital One Academic All-America second team honors, in 2011 making her Purdue's first first team All-America honoree since 1985 and first dual (athletic and academic) All-American selection since 1984.
- Big Ten Player of the Year in 2011 after ranking third nationally in points per set (5.46) and sixth in
kills per set (4.84), while hitting .243 and adding 2.84 digs per set.
- Set season record with 1,682 hitting attempts in 2011, snapping a 32-year old record, while ranking
second on the Purdue season list in kills (586) and kills per set (4.84).
- Five-time Big Ten Player of the Week in 2011, the most by a league player in a season.
- Named Capitol One All-American of the Year, first team Academic All-American and second team AVCA All-American in 2012 after ranking 11th in points per set (5.12) and 13th in kills per set (4.48).
- Member of the 1,000 kill and 1,000 dig clubs with 1,906 and 1,030.
- Owns career attempts record (5,578) and ranked second in career kills.
- A three-time Academic All-Big Ten and two-time CoSIDA Academic All-District V honoree.
- Big Ten Medal of Honor, Varsity Walk Award winner 2012-13.
6-1 - Setter/Outside Hitter - Normal, Ill.
AVCA All-American 2013
- Garnered AVCA All-America third team honors in 2013, while also earning AVCA All-Region and All-Big Ten honors
- Averaged 2.77 kills per set, while also adding 6.03 assists and 1.79 digs per set and 21 aces
- Recorded two triple-doubles: a 15-kill, 34-assist and 15-dig effort against No. 15 Wisconsin and a 14-kill, 27-assist, 10-dig performance at No. 4 Missouri in the NCAA Second Round
- Tallied 20 double-doubles, combining kills and assists 16 times and assists and digs four times.
- Led team in kills in 18 matches and digs and blocks twice each, while posting double-digit kills 18 times and double-digit digs on six occasions.
- Helped Purdue hitters to a .250 or better hitting percentage in 15 matches, while hitting .250 or better as an individual 18 times.
- Named to the NCAA Champaign Regional All-Tournament team
- Big Ten Player of the Week, Oct. 21
- Academic All-Big Ten selection
6-1 - Middle Blocker - Fishers, Ind.
AVCA All-American 2013
- Earned AVCA All-America honorable mention honors after being selected to the AVCA All-Northeast Region team
- Ranked 28th nationally in hitting percentage (.394), fourth in the Big Ten and second on Purdue’s season Top 10 list.
- Averaged 2.15 kills per set, while adding a team-leading 1.21 blocks per set and 25 aces.
- Ranked sixth in blocks per set among Big Ten players, while ranking second in the league in hitting percentage (.380) and seventh in blocks per set (1.20) during conference play
- Led team in blocks 20 times and kills four times, while posting double-digit kills in nine matches.
- Ranked fourth on the season list for block assists (142).
- Big Ten Defensive Player of the Week, Oct. 28
- Academic All-Big Ten selection