This weekend marked the first time in seven years that a Boilermaker didn't claim the individual title.
Three Boilermakers made huge improvements on Saturday.
Despite the tough day the Boilermakers remain just 14 shots off the lead.
The Boilermakers have won six conference championships in school history.
Five of the six Purdue entries placed in the top-25 individually
2014-15 / JUNIOR
• Played in 10 varsity events in her first year with the Boilermakers, carding a team score in 18 of 25 rounds.
2013-14 / SOPHOMORE
• Posted a team season-best round of four-under, 67 at the Hoosier Fall Inviational, en route to her top 54-hole score of 221, good for 14th place.
• Helped the team to a fourth-place showing at the Lady Buckeye Invitational, tying for 18th on the individual leaderboard and shooting a low-round of 73 on the first day.
• Carded a team score in all three rounds at the Big Ten Championships, including the team's low round on the first day at the Pete Dye Course in French Lick, Ind.
• Averaged 77.15 strokes per round
• Played in eight events and 20 rounds in her first collegiate season
BEFORE PURDUE / BOSTON COLLEGE
• Won the C&F Bank Invitational, hosted by William & Mary, shooting a two-day total of 74-71-145
• Her day-two total of 71 at the C&F Invitational was her season best
• Posted a season-best three-round score of 225 (75-74-76) at the Yale Intercollegiate, tying for 17th overall
• Averaged 78.20 strokes per round
• Earned third-team All-American honors from Future Collegians World Tour in 2011
HIGH SCHOOL / NEWTON SOUTH
• Played as a member of the Vietnam national team at the 2011 Southeast Asian Games
• Took home second place at the New England PGA Junior Championship in 2011
• Golfed for head coach Michael Fleming
• Majoring in economics
• Born Sept. 11, 1994
• Daughter of Vinh Hai Ngo and Thuy-Hoang Dac Ho
• Has a younger sister, Vinh Hop Ngo, who plays golf at Wake Forest
• Fluent in English, French, Vietnamese and is currently studying Mandarin Chinese
• Enjoys playing the violin