The Boilermakers hung on to the sixth and final qualifying spot on Saturday.
The Boilermakers matched the 12th-best single-round team score in school history on Friday.
Freshman Marta Martin shot the Boilermakers' best score on Thursday.
The Boilermakers look to finish in the top-six this week.
Marta Martin was the Boilermakers' top individual over the weekend.
Photos from the 2015 Big Ten Women's Golf Championships, played April 24-26 at The Fort Golf Course in Indianapolis.
2014-15 / SENIOR
- Appeared in nine varsity events, averaging 77.2 strokes over 25 rounds, including three of par or better
- Posted her top individual showing at the Big Ten Championships, tying for 13th place at four-over, 220, for the tournament
- Shot a season-low round of 71 on two occasions, first at the Landfall Tradition, and again in the second round of Big Ten Championships
- Competed at the NCAA South Bend Regional
- Earned Academic All-Big Ten adn WGCA All-American Scholar recognition
2013-14 / JUNIOR
- Played in 11 varsity events, including the Big Ten Championships, carding a team score in 23 of 28 rounds.
- Shot three rounds under-par for the year, including a career-low score of 70 at the Hoosier Fall Invitational.
- Posted her top individual tournament at the season-opening IU Fall Kickoff, tying for fourth place.
- Turned in a season-best 54-hole score of 224 at the Hoosier Fall Invitational.
- Tied for 23rd at the Big Ten Championships, shooting 15-over 231 at the Pete Dye Course at French Lick, Ind.
- Averaged 77.17 strokes per round.
BEFORE PURDUE / ALABAMA
- Played in 11 tournaments in two years with the Crimson Tide, including eight events her freshman year
- Posted her top tournament showing at the 2012 SEC/Pac-12 Challenge, shooting 220 (74-73-73) to tie for 24th place
- Shot a career-low round of 71 at the opening day of the at the 2012 Tar Heel Invitational
- Helped her team to a win at the 2012 Liz Murphey Collegiate Classic with an opening-day 73
- Averaged 77.07 strokes per round over 30 rounds in two seasons at Alabama
HIGH SCHOOL / DANDERYDS GYMNASIUM
- Participated in the 2011 Ladies British Amateur
- Member of the European Team at the 2009 PING Junior Solheim Cup > Captured medalist honors at the 2008 European Girls Team Championship and finished runner-up at the 2009 European Girls Team Championship
- Posted a fourth place individual finish at the 2010 European Girls Team Championship with a 1-under-par total of 141
- Placed third at the 2009 Spanish International Ladies Amateur Championship
- Led her Danderyds Gymnasium prep team to the 2008 and 2009 Swedish High School team championship
- Played for the 2008 and 2009 Swedish Junior Club Team Championship
- Majoring in economics
- Born Sept. 4, 1992
- Daughter of Mikaeland Cecilia Tillström
- Has a younger sister, Louisa