Purdue has finished in the top-12 at nationals for the 12th time in school history.
The Boilermakers look to advance to match play with a top-eight finish in stroke play.
Purdue shot the fourth-lowest team round on the second day.
The round was postponed for the Boilermakers late on Friday.
News & Notes on Purdue Athletics.
2014-15 / SENIOR
- Appeared in all 12 varsity events on the season, averaging 74.5 strokes over 34 rounds, including nine rounds of par or better, three top-10 showings and five top-20 efforts
- Posted a top individual finish of fourth place at the Dallas Athletic Club/SMU Invitational, shooting one-over, 217, for the weekend
- Shot four-under, 212, at the MountainView Collegiate, posting subpar scores in the second and third rounds (70, 69)
- Tied for seventh at the Big Ten Championships, shooting two-over, 218, including a second-round score of 70 en route to her third career All-Big Ten honor
- Academic All-Big Ten honoree
- Competed in her third career NCAA Championships, tying for 45th with a score of 19-over, 307
2013-14 / JUNIOR
- Played in 12 varsity events, including the Big Ten Championships and the NCAA Central Regional, carding a team score in 28 of 30 rounds.
- Carded the Boilermakers' top score in all 12 events, including tournament championships at the Lady Puerto Rico Classic, the Butler Fall Invitational and the Purdue Rainy Day Shootout.
- Finished with nine top-10 tournament finishes, five top-five performances and a team-best four rounds under-par.
- Tied for 18th at the Big Ten Championships and became Purdue's 28th First Team All-Big Ten honoree since 2005.
- Set career-best marks for 18 and 54 holes at the Lady Puerto Rico Classic, posting a 68 in the second round en route to a five-under, 211 for the tournament.
- Academic All-Big Ten
- Averaged a career best 74.48 strokes per round
2012-13 / SOPHOMORE
- Played in all 13 varsity events, counting a team score in 29 of 37 rounds, including the Big Ten and NCAA Championships
- Had a season-low three-round score of 215 (76-70-69) at the Marsh Landing Invitational en route to her individual-best performance of fifth
- Her third-round total at the Marsh Landing Invitational was her season-best effort, firing a 69
- Tied for 15th at the NCAA Championships, posting a score of 292 (71-71-77-73) and helping the Boilermakers to a third-place team finish
- Tied for ninth at the Big Ten Championships, shooting a three-round score of 224 (74-76-74) as Purdue tied for the team championship
- Notched top-10 individual finishes at the Mercedes-Benz Championship (T-7th) and the Lady Buckeye Invitational (T-5th)
- Teamed with Kishi Sinha to finish 12th at the Pure Silk Women's Collegiate Team Championship Presented by the NGCA during the fall season > Averaged 75.41 strokes per round
2011-12 / FRESHMAN
- Competed in every tournament and earned a career-best finish with a tie for 34th at the Landfall Tradition
- Shot a season-low 69 in the third round of the NCAA Championships
- Tied for 51st at NCAA Championships and tied for 40th at Big Ten Championships
- Recorded a season-best 54-hole tournament score of 229 (74-77-78) at the Knights & Pirates Invitational
- Averaged 78.4 strokes per round for the season
HIGH SCHOOL / CHICHESTER
- 2010 PIAA Girls High School State Champion for golf
- Earned second place in the state championship in 2008 and 2009 and fifth place in 2007 as a freshman
- Inducted in the Pennsylvania Sports Hall of Fame in 2011
- Named Daily Times Player of the Year for golf in 2008, 2009 and 2011
- Three-time winner of the PGA Junior Series at Penn State University (2008-2010)
- Tied for third at the 2011 Annika Invitational
- Qualified for the USGA Women's Amateur Public Links for the second-straight year
- Finished seventh at the 2008 Doral/Publix Junior Classic and fourth in 2007
- Played golf all four years of high school
- Member of the swim team from 2008 to 2010
- Garned the Mickey Vernon Award as a senior, the Eagle Award for golf in 2009, 2010 and 2011, the Eagle Award in swimming in 2010, the Sportsmanship Award for golf in 2008, 2009 and 2010, and named Rookie of the Year in swimming in 2008
- Majored in technology leadership & innovation
- Born Nov. 10, 1993
- Daughter of Sam and Rose Kan
- Has a younger sister, Caprian, and younger brother, Corey
- Graduated in the top-10 percent of her high school class, a member of National Honor Society, a member of student council, a senior editor for the Chichester Newspaper and was a three-year honor roll student
- Multiple community service activities, including volunteering for Barack Obama's presidential campaign in 2007, volunteering at a nursing home, golf camps, a recycling program, Red Cross Blood drives and on a student-review panel to advise on reasonable punishment for youth in district court cases.