The Boilermaker junior shot three-over on the final day
The Boilermaker junior is tied for 15th place after 54 holes
The Boilermaker junior slipped a few spots at the national championships
The Boilermaker junior posted a strong opening round in Eugene
The Boilermaker junior heads to Eugene this week
Photos from the 2015 Big Ten Women's Golf Championships, played April 24-26 at The Fort Golf Course in Indianapolis.
2014-15 / SOPHOMORE
• Had a team-high 11 rounds under par
• Earned her first career tournament victory at the Dallas Athletic Club/SMU Invitational (4/10-11), shooting a one-under score of 215 and winning a playoff hole for the title
• Garnered Second Team All-Big Ten honors
• Tied for eighth at NCAA South Bend Regional, shooting two-over par, 218, including a second-round 69
• Named Academic All-Big Ten and WGCA All-American Scholar
• Played in 11 varsity events in her rookie campaign, turning in a team score in 14 of 27 rounds.
2013-14 / FRESHMAN
• Averaged 79.17 strokes per round
• Won the 2014 Women's Trans Amateur Championship at the Members Club at Woodcreek in Elgin, S.C., shooting a four-under, 284.
• Teamed with classmate Ashley Yarbrough to earn the Howell Team medalist honors at the 2014 Women's Trans Amateur Championship.
• Competed in the 2014 U.S. Women's Amateur Championship at Nassau Country Club in Glen Cove, N.Y., making the cut with a seven-over, 147.
• Played in the American Junior Golf Association from 2010-to-2013, earning a highest national ranking of 42nd in the Polo Junior Rankings.
HIGH SCHOOL / ALLEN D. NEASE
• Placed in a variety of AJGA and Junior PGA events, including winning the 2012 IMG Junior Championships, the 2012 AJGA EZGO Vaughn Taylor Championship and the 2010 Junior PGA Championship.
• Earned AJGA HP Scholastic All-American honors in 2013
• Qualified for the 2012 U.S. Women's Amateur
• Majoring in biochemistry
• Born July 30, 1995
• Daughter of Chris and Piljo Kim
• Has one sister, Auston
• Enjoys reading and listening to music