The rising Boilermaker sophomore took medalist honors and led Purdue to the top team score.
Five of the six Purdue entries placed in the top-25 individually
A pair of Boilermakers are just five shots off the lead heading into Sunday
Purdue is one of seven Big Ten teams playing in Columbus this weekend.
The Purdue junior took the individual crown, shooting +5, 149.
2014-15 / REDSHIRT
- Did not compete in a varsity competition
2013-14 / FRESHMAN
- Played in four events after transferring in at the semester, including one as an individual, counting a team score in five of seven rounds.
- Turned in a career-best round of 73 and 54-hole score of 230 at the Lady Puerto Rico Classic.
- Averaged 79.40 strokes per round.
- Teamed with classmate August Kim to earn the Howell Team medalist honors at the 2014 Women's Trans Amateur Championship.
- Tied for 19th in the individual standings at the 2014 Women's Trans Amateur Championship, finishing 13-over par at 301.
BEFORE PURDUE / COASTAL CAROLINA
- Competed in two tournaments, posting a scoring average of 81.00.
- Made collegiate debut at the Myrtle Beach Invitational, tying for 24th with a 36-hole score of 165 (80-85).
- Tied for 41st overall playing as an individual at the CSU Wendy's Invitational with a 54-hole score of 240 (79-79-82).
HIGH SCHOOL / HATHAWAY BROWN SCHOOL
- Played in four OHSAA Division II State Championships, helping Hathaway Brown to a state title as a sophomore
- Carded a scoring average of 75 and placed in top five of all tournaments as a senior, posting medalist honors at the sectional and district levels.
- Placed third at the 2012 OHSAA State Championship with a 36-hole score of 152 (76-76)
- Earned OHSAA Division II All-Ohio and all-district honors along with Cleveland Plain Dealer and Akron Beacon Journal All-Star recognition as a senior
- Set the Hathaway Brown School 18-hole record with an even-par 72 at the 2012 district tournament
- Played in more than 70 summer events with the PGA, FCWT, IJGT, Golfweek Junior, WOSGA, WWGA, USGA, and T.A.C.S., finishing in the top 15 of all events and in the top five in more than half
- Won the Ohio District for Optimist International Junior Golf Championship with a score of 76
- Tallied individual medalist honors in the Plantation's Junior Golf Tour at Duke University with a 36-hole score of 171 (89-82)
- Four-time recipient of the high honor for academics award at Hathaway Brown School.