News & Notes on Purdue Athletics.
Purdue had 63 student-athletes earn the award.
Twenty Boilermakers have now earned this national honor
Purdue has finished in the top-12 at nationals for the 12th time in school history.
The Boilermakers look to advance to match play with a top-eight finish in stroke play.
Photos from the 2015 Big Ten Women's Golf Championships, played April 24-26 at The Fort Golf Course in Indianapolis.
2014-15 / JUNIOR
- Appeared in all 12 events on the season, averaging 75.4 strokes per round with seven rounds of par or better, three top-10 showings and four top-20 individual efforts
- Posted a career weekend at the MountainView Collegiate (3/20-21), tying for second place, individually
- Carded a career-best mark of six-under, 66, in the second round at MountainView, tying the fourth-best individual round in school history
- Her 54-hole total of six-under, 210, at MountainView matched the seventh-best 54-hole score in Purdue history as well
- Tied for the Boilermakers' low-round score at Big Ten Championships, posting a second-round 69, en route to tying for 19th place at seven-over, 223
- Turned in the team's No. 2 score at the NCAA South Bend Regional, tying for 21st place at six-over, 222
- Competed at the NCAA Championships, posting a team score in one of the four rounds
- Earned Academic All-Big Ten and WGCA All-American Scholar honors
2013-14 / SOPHOMORE
- Played in six varsity events after transferring to Purdue at the semester, including the Big Ten Championships.
- Turned in the team's No. 2 score in four of her six events, including the Lady Puerto Rico Classic and the Big Ten Championships. Tied for the team's top score at the Dallas Athletic Club/SMU Invitational.
- Posted her top tournament finish at the 3M Lady Jaguar Intercollegiate, tying for 22nd with a round of 231.
- Carded season-low rounds of 74 at the 3M Lady Jaguar Intercollegiate and the Lady Buckeye Invitational.
- Averaged 76.94 strokes per round.
BEFORE PURDUE / MOREHEAD STATE
- Played in five events in the fall of 2013, posting four top-five events, including a seven-under win at the Middle Tennessee Blue Raider Invitational.
- Averaged 72.9 strokes per round last fall, including seven rounds of par or better, and was named the Ohio Valley Conference Golfer of the Week three times.
- Played in 11 rounds in 2011-12, averaging 74.2 strokes per round.
- Notched four top-10 showings and a pair of top-five efforts, posting a low round of 70 at the Western Carolina Great Smokies Intercollegiate.
HIGH SCHOOL / CELSIUSSKOLAN
- Ranked No. 27 on the list of Swedish women amateurs and No. 68 in the Swedish Golf Federation ranking.
- Competed on the Skandia Tour at the highest level for juniors, in addition to the Telia Tour for professionals.
- Collected one win, three top-three finishes and four top-20 efforts in 2011.
- Finished second in the Skandia Tour Elite and eighth on the Telia Women's Professional Tour in 2012.