News and notes on Purdue Athletics
Purdue has had a player on the all-conference teams in 20 straight years
Hoevet, McClintock receive Big Ten Medal of Honor
The Boilermakers remain in contention heading into the final round
The Boilermakers posted their best round of the season Friday
Photos from the 2015 Big Ten Women's Golf Championships, played April 24-26 at The Fort Golf Course in Indianapolis.
2014-15 / JUNIOR
• Posted a career weekend at the MountainView Collegiate (3/20-21), tying for second place, individually
• Carded a career-best mark of six-under, 66, in the second round at MountainView, tying the fourth-best individual round in school history
• Her 54-hole total of six-under, 210, at MountainView matched the seventh-best 54-hole score in Purdue history as well
• Tied for the Boilermakers' low-round score at Big Ten Championships, posting a second-round 69, en route to tying for 19th place at seven-over, 223
• Turned in the team's No. 2 score at the NCAA South Bend Regional, tying for 21st place at six-over, 222
• Competed at the NCAA Championships, posting a team score in one of the four rounds
• Earned Academic All-Big Ten and WGCA All-American Scholar honors
• Played in six varsity events after transferring to Purdue at the semester, including the Big Ten Championships.
2013-14 / SOPHOMORE
• Turned in the team's No. 2 score in four of her six events, including the Lady Puerto Rico Classic and the Big Ten Championships. Tied for the team's top score at the Dallas Athletic Club/SMU Invitational.
• Posted her top tournament finish at the 3M Lady Jaguar Intercollegiate, tying for 22nd with a round of 231.
• Carded season-low rounds of 74 at the 3M Lady Jaguar Intercollegiate and the Lady Buckeye Invitational.
• Averaged 76.94 strokes per round.
BEFORE PURDUE / MOREHEAD STATE• Played in five events in the fall of 2013, posting four top-five events, including a seven-under win at the Middle Tennessee Blue Raider Invitational.
• Averaged 72.9 strokes per round last fall, including seven rounds of par or better, and was named the Ohio Valley Conference Golfer of the Week three times.
• Played in 11 rounds in 2011-12, averaging 74.2 strokes per round.
• Notched four top-10 showings and a pair of top-five efforts, posting a low round of 70 at the Western Carolina Great Smokies Intercollegiate.
• Ranked No. 27 on the list of Swedish women amateurs and No. 68 in the Swedish Golf Federation ranking.
HIGH SCHOOL / CELSIUSSKOLAN
• Competed on the Skandia Tour at the highest level for juniors, in addition to the Telia Tour for professionals.
• Collected one win, three top-three finishes and four top-20 efforts in 2011.
• Finished second in the Skandia Tour Elite and eighth on the Telia Women's Professional Tour in 2012.
• Born Aug. 20, 1993
• Daughter of Kent Lund and Hillevi Appert
• Majoring in organizational leadership and supervision
• Enjoys listening to music and cooking