#94 Ryan Kerrigan
* Big Ten Conference leader in sacks (12.5) and tackles for loss (26.0).
* Finished career third in Purdue history in single-season tackles for loss and sixth in sacks.
* First among all Football Bowl Subdivision players in tackles for loss per game (2.3).
* Second among all FBS players in sacks per game (1.1).
* Had at least one sack in nine of Purdue's 12 games.
* Had at least one tackle for loss in 11 of 12 games and two or more TFLs in seven of 11.
* Headlines a Purdue defense that finished the regular first in the Big Ten Conference in both sacks (33.0) and tackles for loss (91.0).
* 2010 Watch Lists for Bronko Nagurski Trophy and Ted Hendricks Award.
* 2010 Lowe's Senior CLASS Award nominee.
* Voted 2010 team captain by his teammates.
* Holds records for both Purdue and Big Ten career fumbles forced (14).
* Tied for the all-time NCAA FBS fumbles forced record with three other players (14).
* Finished career fifth at Purdue in career tackles for loss (57.0) and tied for second in career sacks (33.5).
* Led the nation in fumbles forced in 2009.
* Led the Big Ten Conference and finished third nationally in sacks in 2009.
* 2009 first team All-Big Ten selection.
* 2009 second team Academic All-American.
* Academic All-District V and Academic All-Big Ten in 2008 and 2009.
Aug. 3, 2010 - Evansville Courier and Journal
Aug. 4, 2010 - Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
Aug. 5, 2010 - South Bend Tribune
Aug. 25, 2010 - Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
Sept. 17, 2010 - Indianapolis Star
Oct. 13, 2010 - Lafayette Journal and Courier
Oct. 21, 2010 - Columbus Dispatch
Nov. 14, 2010 - Lafayette Journal and Courier
Nov. 15, 2010 - Lafayette Journal and Courier
Nov. 16, 2010 - AnnArbor.com
Nov. 17, 2010 - Lafayette Journal and Courier
Nov. 17, 2010 - ESPN.com
Nov. 17, 2010 - Lansing State Journal
Nov. 18, 2010 - CBSSports.com
Nov. 20, 2010 - Grand Rapids Press
|at Notre Dame||4-3-7||2.5-6||1.0-2||1||0|
|at #25 Northwestern||4-0-4||1.0-7||1.0-7||0||0|
|at #11 Ohio State||3-1-4||2.5-9||1.0-4||0||0|
|at #11 Michigan State||2-2-4||1.5-9||1.0-8||0||0|