Sept. 26, 2011
Four Tickets For $160
2011 Football Ticket Information
Buy Tickets Online
Ross-Ade Stadium 3D Seating Diagram
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. - With the annual Purdue-Notre Dame set for an ESPN and ESPN 3D primetime audience this Saturday at 8 p.m. ET, the Boilermaker athletics department wants to remind fans of several important pieces of information.
* RV lots will open Friday at 6 p.m. ET.
* All other lots will open at noon ET - eight hours prior to kickoff.
Purdue and West Lafayette police remind fans that parking, stopping or standing on any improved or travel portion of the roadway is in violation with Indiana Code and that those fans doing so will be advised to move on and will not be allowed to stop in order to wait for lots to open.
With road construction ongoing in various parts of Greater Lafayette, fans should leave ample time to travel to Ross-Ade Stadium. Of particular importance:
* Lindberg Road remains closed between McCormick Road and Northwestern Avenue.
* The ongoing construction at the intersection of U.S. 52 and State Road 25 should not be a concern for incoming traffic, but that intersection will become congested postgame, and fans should plan to take alternate routes:
~ Northbound travelers should take U.S. 43 north to Interstate 65 or take U.S. 52 west to U.S. 231 north at Montmorenci to Interstate 65.
~ Southbound travelers should take the State Street bridge across the Wabash River to Main and South streets in Lafayette and then either continue on State Road 26 east to Interstate 65 or take Main Street to U.S. 52 south to Interstate 65 near Lebanon.
Saturday's game has been designated the Gold & Black Game. Fans are encouraged to wear either gold or black depending on the location of their seats. Ticket holders in sections 101 through 105 -- the primary area for visitor seating - are asked to wear gold, while the Purdue student sections, 106 through 115, wear black. Sections 116 through 124 are asked to wear gold and sections 125 through 134 wear black.
Those fans who sit outdoors in the Shively Club, sections C1 and C2 should wear gold, while those in sections C3 to C6 should wear black.
Tickets are still available for the game - priced at $65 for the general public and $30 for Purdue students.
Three special ticket packages that include pregame field passes are available, as well, from Purdue Auctions. Bidding concludes at noon ET on Tuesday.
In addition, the special ticket promotion announced last week for the Notre Dame and Ohio State (Nov. 12) games is still available - $99 for a ticket to both contests.
With the 8 p.m. ET kickoff against Notre Dame, the Purdue Sports Network has altered its broadcast schedule for the day as follows -
* Huntington Bank Tailgate Show (WAZY, 96.5 FM only) - 4 to 6 p.m. ET
* Boilermaker Sports Wrap - 6 to 7 p.m. ET
* Pregame Show - 7 to 8 p.m. ET
* Game Broadcast - 8 p.m. ET