March 7, 2014
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. - The Boilermakers held their second 2014 spring practice on Friday inside the Mollenkopf Athletic Center. The team was again in just helmets.
Friday’s session gave another opportunity for the defensive linemen to continue working on the system and schemes. It also provided an opportunity for position coach Rubin Carter to look at his group and see who may step in to fill the holes opened by the graduation of Bruce Gaston, Greg Latta and Ryan Isaac.
The remaining practices are open to the media and general public:
March 12, 13, 25, 27, 29
April 1, 5, 11 and the spring game on the 12th
• We encourage Boilermaker fans to come out and watch, but ask that they are aware of their surroundings and paying attention during drills. Children should be monitored at all times.
• On regular practice days, the team will be on the field at 3 p.m. ET.
• The March 29 (kick scrimmage) and April 5 (jersey scrimmage) will be held in Ross-Ade Stadium. Times for both scrimmages are TBA.
• The spring game on April 12 will begin at 1 p.m. ET in Ross-Ade Stadium.
• The media is invited to the spring game draft on April 9 at 2:15 p.m. ET in the team room on the third floor in Mollenkopf.
• Photos and video may only be shot by media members during designated times at practice and during scrimmages. The general public is asked to please not take pictures or video at any time.
• When practicing outside, the space between the artificial and natural grass fields is off limits to the general public.