Purdue vs. Michigan Game Notes
Oct. 6, 2012
- Purdue is now 14-44 all-time against Michigan, including a 7-13 mark in Ross-Ade Stadium.
- Head coach Danny Hope is now 54-45 for his career and 19-23 at Purdue.
- The Boilermakers finished with just 213 yards of total offense, including 157 in the air.
- Purdue turned the ball over four times, marking the second time this season the Boilermakers have had at least four in a game.
- Caleb TerBush was 16-for-25 passing for 105 yards, a touchdown and an interception
- Robert Marve returned to the Boilermakers after missing the past two games. He completed 5-of-8 passes for 43 yards and an interception.
- Antavian Edison continued his streak, catching a pass in his 26th straight game.
- O.J. Ross had eight receptions for 46 yards and a touchdown, his first of the season and fifth of his career.
- Kawann Short had a team-high eight tackles, including six solo stops and a tackle for loss. He also had his second pass break-up of the season
- Robert Maci had five tackles, all solo, including two for loss and a forced fumble, his second of the year.
- Max Charlot had a career-high seven tackles.
- Paul Griggs netted the Boilermakers' longest field goal of the season, converting from 40 yards. He finished 2-for-2 on the day, also scoring a 37-yarder.
- Cody Webster averaged 41.0 yards per punt, with a long of 51 yards and one inside the 20-yard line.