Oct. 2, 2011
Purdue 10, Notre Dame 38
- Purdue is now 26-55-2 all-time against Notre Dame, including a 12-21 record against the Fighting Irish in Ross-Ade Stadium.
- Head Coach Danny Hope now owns a career record of 46-39, including an 11-17 mark at Purdue.
- The Boilermakers were held to just 276 yards of total offense.
- Purdue had a season-high 13 penalties for 118 yards.
- Antavian Edison set career highs, catching seven balls for 105 yards and a touchdown.
- Caleb TerBush led the Boilermakers in passing, connecting on 10-of-15 for 101 yards and a touchdown.
- Akeem Hunt led Purdue in rushing with 25 yards on three carries.
- Ricardo Allen had a career-high 10 tackles, including nine solo takedowns. He had 1.5 tackles for loss and a forced fumble as well.
- Albert Evans had a career-high 11 tackles, including a career-high nine solo tackles.
- Landon Feichter had a career-high eight tackles, all solo.
- Kawann Short blocked his second field goal of the season and fourth of his career, knocking down a 28-yard attempt in the first quarter.
- Cody Webster had a season-long 61-yard punt en route to a 46.4 yard average for the game. He had two land inside the 20-yard line.