July 22, 2014
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. - Celebrate Halloween and watch the Purdue football team play at Nebraska.
The John Purdue Club is sponsoring a "Trick or Treat Tour" to Lincoln, Neb., and it's available only to JPC members. The tour runs from Oct. 31 to Nov. 2. The Boilermakers take on the Cornhuskers at Memorial Stadium on Nov. 1. It will mark Purdue's inaugural trip to Lincoln for a football game.
Highlights of the tour to the "land of candy corn" include:
* Two nights at the Courtyard by Marriott Lincoln in the historic Haymarket District
* Halloween dinner and party in the historic Apothecary North Loft in the Haymarket District
* Travel gift
* Purdue Alumni Association pregame tailgate in the Lincoln Station historic train depot
* Breakfast and game plan presented by Chris Clopton, John Purdue Club senior director and former Purdue player
* Football tickets to the Purdue-Nebraska football game
John Purdue Club staff to assist you
Prices range from $900 for a single traveler to $1,500 for three travels. Children rooming with an adult are $175 (age 10 and under) and $250 (ages 11 to 18).
To register, call the John Purdue Club at 800-213-2239 or 765-494-3248.