Benner, Carpenter, Evans, Ezechukwu, Korolas, Sheridan and Sindelar headline the list
The men finished fifth, while the women were 10th
The Boilermakers will compete for spots in the NCAA Championships
The Boilermakers knocked off ranked teams for the third straight meet
The Boilermakers head to Bloomington, Indiana, for the conference meet
- Finished 69th at the Big Ten Championships with a 6k time of 22:09.8
- Finished 86th at the Great Lakes Region with a time of 22:12.9
- Had a season-best 6k time of 21:55.9 at the Nuttycombe Invite
- Finished fourth at the Indiana Intercollegiates
- Finished 5th at the Tennessee Tech Open
- Ran a season best 5K time of 17:47.5
- Competed in 6 meets including Big 10 Championships and NCAA Regionals
- Finished 70th at NCAA Regionals
- Finished 10th at the Indiana Intercollegiate Championships
- Did not compete.
- Four year letterwinner in cross country and track and field.
- Helped team become Track County Champions in 2015.
- Helped team become Semi-State Cross Country Qualifiers in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- Helped team become Cross Country Conference Champions 2011.
- New school record holder for the 4x800 and 1600.
- Runner of the Year Class 1A-2A senior year.
- Member of the Indiana All Star Team senior year.
- Placed 14th in State Finals senior year.
- Regional qualifier in 3200 and 4x800 at State junior year.
- Awarded Most Points Award senior year
- Placed 13th in State Finals junior year.
- Named team captain junior year.
- County and Conference Individual Champion sophomore, junior and senior year.
- New school record holder for the 5k freshman, sophomore and junior year.
- Recipient of the Most Points Award freshman and sophomore year.
- First Team All-State Class 1A-2A freshman and sophomore year.
- Regional Qualifier in the 3200 freshman year.
- Member of the National Honor Society and recipient of the Dennis Walker Memorial Scholarship.
- Given name Jenna Lee Halderman.
- Born on Dec. 28, 1996 to parents Howard and Kari Halderman.
- Has two brothers Joe and Jake.
- Hobbies include running, watersports, scrapbooking and spending time with family and friends.
- Interests include the First United Methodist Church.
- Intended Major Agriculture Economics.