Benner, Carpenter, Evans, Ezechukwu, Korolas, Sheridan and Sindelar headline the list
The Boilermakers will compete for spots in the NCAA Championships
The Boilermakers knocked off ranked teams for the third straight meet
The Boilermakers head to Bloomington, Indiana, for the conference meet
Emma Benner and Jaret Carpenter led the way for the women and men
- Competed in 6 events including Big 10 Championships and NCAA Regionals
- Finished 12th at the Indiana Intercollegiate Championships
- Competed in 5 events including Big 10 Championships and NCAA Regionals
- Best finish of 7th at Tennessee Tech open
- Ran in five races during the season, including Big Tens and the Great Lakes Regional.
- Ran a season-best 6k at the Big Ten Championships with a time of 21:39.0 to finish 62nd.
- Was Purdue's fifth runner at the regional, finishing with a time of 21:49.0 in the 6k to take 56th.
- Had a Purdue-best 5k at Notre Dame with a time of 17:57.2.
2013: Did not compete.
High School:Three-year letterwinner in track and field and two in cross country ... named all conference during her sophomore season in the 800m outdoors ... helped 4x800m relay team take third at conference as a junior and senior ... won section championships in the 4x800m as a senior ... helped team win section and conference championships in track in 2012 and 2013 ... was on high school's honor roll all four years ... member of the National Honor Society and Mu Alpha Theta Math Honor Society.
Personal:Alyssa Shirley Christoffer was born April 21, 1995, to parents Willard and Lucy Christoffer ... has an older brother, Charles ... majoring in biological engineering ... enjoys reading, hiking, running and swimming in her free time.