Eight student-athletes will intern throughout Purdue Athletics
Kim, Replogle receive Big Ten Medal of Honor
News and notes on Purdue Athletics
The Boilermakers have 15 entries and 22 athletes headed to Eugene, Oregon
The NCAA East Prelims begin May 26 in Jacksonville, Florida
- Ran in the 4x400-meter relay at the NCAA East Prelims to qualify the team for the NCAA Outdoor Championships
- Member of the fifth-fastest 4x400m relay team in program history for the outdoor season, when she led off at the Drake Relays. The team finished fourth with a time of 3:34.96
- Had a season-best 400m dash time of 55.45 seconds at the Purdue vs. Indiana Duals during the outdoor season
- Member of the winning 4x4 team at the Texas Relays
- Helped the women's team finish second at the Big Ten Championships in the distance medley relay. The team ran a time of 11:13.19
- Won six events during the indoor and outdoor season, including the DMR at the Conference Clash / Power 5 Invite during the indoor season
2015 (SOPHOMORE): Broke school record in the distance medley relay with a time of 11:07.20 with teammates Kiara McIntosh, Vanessa McLeod and Katie Hoevet ... also has the second-best time in program history in the DMR with Hope Schmelzle, McLeod and Hoevet as the group took third at the Big Ten Championships with a time of 11:12.67 ... also finished third at Big Ten Indoor Championships in the 4x400m relay with a time of 3:36.95, which is the school record ... finished 11th at the Big Ten Indoor Championships in the 400m dash with a time of 55.13 seconds ... competed in six outdoor events before an injury sidelined her for the remainder of the season ... ran a PR of 54.70 in the 400m dash at the Jim Click Shootout where she finished third ... part of winning 4x400m relay at the Kansas Relays with a time of 3:36.27 ... won the 4x400m relay at the Texas Relays with a time of 3:35.97 ... won the 400m dash at the Fred Wilt Invite with a time of 55.82 seconds.
2014 (FRESHMAN): Competed in eight indoor meets, counting the Big Ten Championships and participated in eight outdoor meets, including the Big Ten Championships; placed first in the 4x400m at the Border Battle and the Kentucky Relays, with Carmiesha Cox, Makayla Earnheartand and Ciana Tabb; finished sixth at the Big Ten Indoor Championships in the women's distance medley relay with a time of 11:27.64, while teamed with Hope Schmelzle, Megan Plenus and Katie Hoevet; PR in the 200m is recorded at 25.62 and 55.64 in the 400m.
High School: Competed in USATF Junior Nationals and was a semi-finalist for 400m in 2012; was a 2013 National Qualifier in the 4x400m relay at the USATF Jr. Nationals; 2013 Track and Field Area Champions; 2012 District Champion and second in Regional; All-State recognition in 2012; school record holder for 200m, 400m, 4x400m and set personal record for 400m (55:21) her senior year; junior year, finished seventh in 400m at State and was ranked ranked fifth in 5A State; sophomore year, competed in Regional qualifier 100m, 200m, 400m relay; played basketball and track freshman and sophomore years; as a freshman, competed in regional qualifier in the 400m relay and was freshman basketball captain; track coach was Larry Halliburton; member of the National Junior Honor Society and an Eagle Scholar.
Personal: Taylor S. Dunlap was born on June 21, 1995, in Dallas, Texas, to parents Maurice and Karen Dunlap; has a younger brother, Zachary; enjoys listening to music and playing sports; majoring in movement and sports science in the College of Health and Human Sciences.