- Competed in three outdoor and five indoor meets
- Finished 16th in the mile at the Big Ten Indoor Championships
- Won the mile at the Gene Edmonds Open
- Also ran in 1500m and the the steeplechase
- Competed in three indoor and two outdoor meets
- Had a 1500m PR of 4:42.99 at the Louisville Invite where she finished 19th
- Had a mile PR of 5:13.26 at the Fred Wilt Invite where she finished sixth
- Also ran at the outdoor Purdue vs. Indiana Duals, where she was seventh in the 1500m, as well as the Rankin/Poehlein Invite where she took fourth in the same event
- Competed in the mile at the Gene Edmonds Invite where she was 12th
- Four-year letterwinner in track and field, three year letterwinner in soccer and one year letterwinner in cross country.
- Helped team become the 2015 All-Catholic High School Track Champions.
- Helped team become the 2014 All-Catholic High School Cross Country Champions.
- Received the MVP award senior year.
- All-Catholic Cross Country Championship Individual Runner-Up senior year.
- Semi-State qualifier senior year.
- Regional Qualifier in 800 and 4 x 400 senior year.
- All Catholic Champion in two events senior year.
- Team captain for Track junior and senior year, team captain for cross country senior year.
- Academic All-State junior and senior year.
- Placed 10th in the 800 at State junior year.
- Upperclassman of the Year Award for Track and Field.
- All-Catholic Champion in 800 sophomore and junior year.
- Placed 12th in the 800 at State sophomore year.
- New school record holder in 1600, 800, 4 x 800, 4 x 400 and Distance Medley Relay.
- Received Female Track MVP freshman and sophomore year.
- Earned the Outstanding Freshman Track Athlete Award.
- President of National Honor Society, Class Co-Salutatorian, Female Athlete of the Year.
- Given name Rachel Margaret Yuska.
- Born on Sept. 27, 1996 to Philip and Sally Yuska.
- Sally Yuska participated in cross country and track and field at Purdue graduating in 1989.
- Older sister to brother James and sisters Ashley and Caroline.
- Hobbies include reading, sleeping, hiking and watching Netflix.
- Intended major is Physiology and Neurobiology.