Purdue won four events at the one-day meet
Elite meets on tap this week for the Boilermakers
The Boilermakers wrapped up the home slate Saturday at Lambert Fieldhouse
The Boilermakers concluded their spring break trip Saturday
The Boilermakers earned three silvers and a bronze Friday
- Competed in six indoor and three outdoor meets
- Finished runner-up in the 3k at the Rankin/Poehlein Invitational
- Won the mile at the Fred Wilt Open
- Competed in 11 meets, with five indoor and six outdoors, including both Big Ten Championships
- Competed in the 1,500m, mille, 3k and 5k throughout the year
- Indoor 3k best was 9:48.13, which came at the Big Ten Indoor Championships where she finished 16th
- Outdoor 3k best was 9:53.26, which came at the Outdoor Purdue-Indiana Dual where she finished third
- Competed in the 5k at the Big Ten Outdoor Championships, where she ran a time of 17:55.51 to finish 25th
- Had a runner-up finish in the mile at the Fred Wilt Invitational indoors
High School: Four-year letterwinner in cross country and track and field; Midwest Team Footlocker champion as a senior; helped team finish runner-up at the Indiana Cross Country State Championships as a senior; qualified foor the IHSAA Track State Championships as a senior and was a member of the fifth-place 4x800m relay team; named Third Team Footlocker All-Midwest; member of the 2015 Midwest All-Star Team; qualified for the Nike Cross Country National Championships as a junior; finished third at the Nike Midwest Championship; named First Team All-Midwest region during junior season; member of 12th place IHSAA State Cross Country team; county and conference cross country champion as a junior; finished fifth in the 3,200m run at the IHSAA Track Championships as a sophomore; conference and county champion in cross country; county and conferenc 3,200m champion during sophomore season; finished fifth at New Balance Outdoor Nationals as a freshman in the two-mile; county cross country champion as a freshman; member of the National Honors Society; named Art Student of the Year two times; earned an Academic Honors diploma and was an AP Scholar; won school's Gold Key Art award.
Personal: Mary Malyka Abramson was born Sept. 28, 1996, to parents Dustin and Mary Ann Abramson; has a younger brother, Keith, and a younger sister, Maya; mother ran cross country and track at Anderson University; majoring in Industrial Design; enjoys art, engineering, hunting and basketball.