The Boilermakers begin the meet Thursday at the University of Kentucky
The Big Ten champion women have 20 entries at NCAA Prelims
Six Boilermakers advanced to finals on the track Friday
The women had three of the top-10 marks in the Big Ten this season
The Boilermakers added a total of seven program top 10 marks
- Finished eighth and scored a point at the Big Ten Outdoor Championships in the shot put with a throw of 17.71m (58-1.25)
- Qualified for the NCAA East Prelims in the shot put where he finished 20th
- Finished 13th at the Big Ten Indoor Championships in the shot put
- Had a season-best throw of 17.91m (58-9.25) in the shot put at the Battle on the Bayou where he finished seventh
- Named Big Ten Field Athlete of the Week after the season-opening Hoosier Open where he was third in the shot put
- Threw the discus 46.64m (153-0) at the Rankin/Poehlein Invite where he was fourth in his only meet throwing the implement
- Had a hammer throw PR of 53.51m (175-7) at the Rankin/Poehlein Invite where he finished fourth
- Finished third in the shot put at the Shamrock Invitational outdoors
- Was third in the shot put at the indoor Fred Wilt Invite
- Had 12 top-five finishes on the year
- Qualified for NCAA Division I East Preliminary Round in shot put.
- Qualified for the Big Ten Indoor Track and Field Championships in shot put and the Big Ten Outdoor Track and Field Championships in shot put where he threw for a career best 18.05m (59-2.75)
- Finished first in shot put at the 2015 Clyde Littlefield Texas Relays and the Bobcat Invitational.
- Threw for a career best 45.65m (149-9) in the discuss throw at the Bobcat Invitational.
- Threw for a career best 49.20m (161-5) in the hammer throw at the Rankin/Poehlein Invitational.
High School: State qualifier in the shot put as a sophomore and junior; ranked seventh in the country in the shot put and has a PR of 62'3 in the event; holds the school record; has a discus PR of 157'.