Purdue throwers litter the field at the U.S. Track Championships
Two school records fell for the Boilermakers on Saturday
The Boilermakers begin the meet Thursday at the University of Kentucky
The Big Ten champion women have 20 entries at NCAA Prelims
The Boilermakers won five events, including four by the women, Sunday
- First team All-American after helped indoor 4x400m relay team finish seventh at the NCAA Championships with a time of 3:07.00
- Finished ninth in the 400m dash at the Big Ten Indoor Championships with a PR time of 47.06, which is tied for second in school history
- Member of indoor school record 4x400m relay team that ran a 3:06.59 to finish third at the Big Ten Championships
- Finished 16th in the 200m dash at the Big Ten Indoor Championships with a time of 21.62 seconds
- Won the 400m dash at the Rankin/Poehlein Invite outdoors with a time of 48.79 seconds
- Was an alternate member of the outdoor 4x400m relay team that qualified for the NCAA Championships
- Had 17 top-five finishes on the year
- Member of winning 4x400m relay team at the Hoosier Open, Purdue vs. Indiana Dual indoors and IU Relays
- Qualified for the NCAA Division I East Preliminary Round in the 4x400m relay.
- Qualified for the Big Ten Outdoor Track and Field Championships in the 4x400m relay and the 400m dash.
- Ran a career best time of 48.90 seconds in the 400m dash at the Big Ten Outdoor Track and Field Championships.
High School: As a senior improved his 400 meter time by three seconds with a mark of 47.65; has a 100m PR of 10.98 seconds and 200m PR of 21.67 seconds; helped bring high school team to nationals; ran a time of 48.64 seconds in the 400m to win and break the Bahamas Association of Secondary Schools Championship meet record.
Personal: Kinard Philip Rolle was born on September 22, 1997, in Nassau, Bahamas; is the son of Ricardo Rolle and Prenell King-Rolle; has two brothers Keric and Cerio; plans to major in accounting; enjoys playing basketball and video games.