Purdue broke two school records on the final day of regionals.
The Boilermakers qualified 21 declared entries for next week's prelim.
The youthful Boilermakers proved to have the top sprint speed in the conference.
The Purdue men took down a pair of records.
One school record fell over the weekend.
- Competed in seven indoor meets including the Big Ten Championships.
- Competed in eight outdoor meets including the Big Ten Championships.
- Member of the Purdue 4x4 relay team that finished fourth at the Big Ten Indoor Track and Field Championships with a time of 3:08.43.
- Competed and finished first at the Rankin/Poehlin Invitational in the 4x400m relay with a time of 3:14.17.
- Competed and finished first at the Alex Wilson Invitational in the 4x400m relay with a time of 3:08.07.
- Placed first at the Gene Edmonds Cup and 2015 Indiana v Purdue Duals in the 400m dash and in the 4x400 relay.
- Set a personal record in the outdoor 400m dash at the Jim Click Shootout with a time of 47.87.
- Set a personal record in the indoor 200m dash at the Indiana v Purdue Duals with a time of 21.84.
2014: Competed in six indoor meets, including the Big Ten Championships, competed in eight outdoor meets including the Big Ten Championships; 10 top-four finishes in the 4x400m; took first at the Texas State Invitational in the 4x400m along with Obokhare Ikpefan, Andre' Peart, and Andrew Kendrick; finished fourth in the 4x400m at the Big Ten Outdoor Championships with Obokhare Ikpefan, Andre' Peart, and Raheem Mostert; PR in the 200m is 21.97; PR in the 400m is 48.70.
High School: Four-time varsity letter in track and field and three-time in football; three-time Most Valuable Player as a sprinter on team; track and field All-State for junior and senior year; football All-Conference and All-State for junior and senior years; team track and field conference, sectional and regional champions; state champion in 4x400m during his junior year; voted most-athletic; holds school record in the 1600m relay.
Personal:Kendal Bradley Frederickwas born on Sept. 6, 1992 in Fort Wayne, Ind., to Bradley and Terri Frederick; has one sister, Lindsey; father attended Purdue University; plans to major in animal agribusiness with a concentration in marketing and advertising; enjoys reading, playing tennis and hopes to travel the world.
|Lifetime||21.97 (3/15/14)||48.70 (4/12/14)||1:04.76 (2/8/14)||1:20.34 (2/28/14)|
|Indoor||--||50.26 (2/15/14)||1:04.76 (2/8/14)||1:20.34 (2/28/14)|
|Outdoor||21.97 (3/15/14)||48.70 (4/12/14)||--|