The distance crew is headed west, while the rest will compete in Louisville
The team will be busy with three meets Friday
The Boilermakers will compete at Notre Dame for the second time this year
Saturday's action will stream on WatchESPN from 2-4 p.m. ET
The Boilermakers concluded their spring break trip Saturday
- Competed in six indoor and four outdoor meets
- Ran a 1500m PR at the Rankin/Poehlein Invite where she was sixth
- Had a mile PR at the Alex Wilson Invite
- Ran a 3k PR at the Indiana vs. Purdue Dual with a time of 9:59.99
- Ran an indoor 5k PR time of 17:07.37 at the Meyo Invitational
- Finished 16th in the 5k at the Texas Relays
- Finished 25th in the 5k at the Big Ten Indoor Championships
- Four year letterwinner in cross country and track and field
- Helped team become Track County Champions in 2015
- Helped team become Semi-State Cross Country Qualifiers in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Helped team become Cross Country Conference Champions 2011
- New school record holder for the 4x800 and 1600
- Runner of the Year Class 1A-2A senior year
- Member of the Indiana All Star Team senior year
- Placed 14th in State Finals senior year
- Regional qualifier in 3200 and 4x800 at State junior year
- Awarded Most Points Award senior year
- Placed 13th in State Finals junior year
- Named team captain junior year
- County and Conference Individual Champion sophomore, junior and senior year
- New school record holder for the 5k freshman, sophomore and junior years
- Recipient of the Most Points Award freshman and sophomore year
- First Team All-State Class 1A-2A freshman and sophomore year
- Regional Qualifier in the 3200 freshman year
- Member of the National Honor Society and recipient of the Dennis Walker Memorial Scholarship
- Given Name: Jenna Lee Halderman
- Born on Dec. 28, 1996 to parents Howard and Kari Halderman.
- Has two brothers, Joe and Jake.
- Hobbies include running, water sports, scrapbooking and spending time with family and friends.
- Interests include the First United Methodist Church.
- Intended Major Agriculture Economics.