- Competed in three indoor and two outdoor meets
- Had a 3k PR of 10:00.31 at the Purdue vs. Indiana Duals outdoors, where she was fifth
- Had a 5k PR of 17:25.82 outdoors at the Rankin/Poehlein Invite where she won
- Had a third place finish at the Gene Edmonds Invite in the 3k with a time of 10:34.48
- Had a fourth place finish in the 3k at the Fred Wilt Invite with a time of 10:19.87
2015 (SOPHOMORE): Competed in one indoor and one outdoor meet ... finished 12th in the 5,000m run at the Rankin/Poehlein Invite with a time of 19:17.57 ... finished 24th in the mile at the Fred Wilt Invite with a time of 5:37.03.
2014 (FRESHMAN): Did not compete in any indoor/outdoor meets in the 2013-14 track seasons for the Boilermakers.
High School: Four-year letterwinner in track and field and three in cross country; also played volleyball as a freshman; all-sectional and all-regional in cross country for final three years; all-semi state in cross country as a junior and senior; helped team finish second in the state for cross country as a senior, the school's best finish; PR in the 5k was 18:32; selected to compete in the All-State Senior Race in Ohio for the top 10 seniors in Indiana; ran in 4x800m relay with now-Purdue teammate Cailey Daluga; won Christian Attitude in Competitive Sports Award as well as Allison Weirick Memorial Award; competed in high school with Cailey and Linsey Daluga, Taylor Jones, John Ribiero and Andrew Cartwright who are all currently on the Purdue team.
Personal: Grace Jean Lachmund was born March 24, 1995, to parents Tom Lachmund and Julia Farrell; undecided on her major, though plans to work with kids in the future; has a younger sister, Chloe; enjoys playing ultimate frisbee, making bracelets, hiking and reading.