The Boilermakers begin the meet Thursday at the University of Kentucky
The Big Ten champion women have 20 entries at NCAA Prelims
The Boilermakers won 23 events on the day
The team will be busy with three meets Friday
The Boilermakers had a strong opening day to the outdoor season
- Placed 27th at the NCAA Division I East Preliminary in the Javelin with a throw of 59.00m (193-7).
- Broke the record for the fifth farthest javelin throw in school history (63.01m) at the Big Ten Outdoor Championship where he placed 11th.
- Placed fourth at the Drake Relays in javelin with a throw of 58.06m (190-6).
- Placed first at the Rankin/Poehlein Invitational in javelin with a throw of 59.42m (194-11).
2016 (RS SOPHOMORE)
- Competed in the javelin at seven outdoor meets
- Had a PR of 60.20m (197-6) at the Drake Relays where he finished eighth
- Finished 14th at the Big Ten Championships with a throw of 58.41m (191-8)
- Was runner-up at the Louisville Invite with a throw of 57.55m (188-10)
- Won the Purdue vs. Indiana Duals with a throw of 58.22m (191-0)
- Finished second at the Rankin/Poehlin Invitational in the javelin with a mark of 53.65m (176-0).
High School: Three-year letterwinner in track and field; one-year letterwinner in cross country.
Personal: Bradley Eugene Hoselton was born in Bloomington, Ill., to parents Mari Lynn and Rod Hoselton on March 20, 1995; has an older brother, Andrew; enjoys skiing, biking, cooking and trap shooting; chose Purdue for it's great Business/Management school.