Devynne Charlton led the women's team with 28 points Saturday
Saturday's action will stream on WatchESPN from 2-4 p.m. ET
The Boilermakers wrapped up the home slate Saturday at Lambert Fieldhouse
Saturday is one of four tune-ups left before the Big Ten Championships
The Boilermakers had several personal records Saturday at Kentucky
- Competed in eight indoor and nine outdoor meets, including both Big Ten Championships.
- Finished 11th at Big Tens in the hammer throw and 14th in the outdoor shot put.
- Took 13 in the weight throw at the conference meet and 18th in the indoor shot put.
- PRed in all four of her events - the indoor and outdoor shot put, hammer and weight throw.
- Won the shot put at the Purdue vs. Indiana Dual during the outdoor season.
- Runner-up in the hammer throw at the Texas State Bobcat Invite.
- Outdoor shot put PR of 14.82m/48-7.50 ranks seventh in program history.
- Indoor shot put PR of 14.76m/48-5.25 ranks ninth in program history.
- Weight throw PR of 18.71m/61-4.50 ranks ninth in program history.
2015 (SOPHOMORE): Finished 13th at the Big Ten Outdoor Championships with a PR and 14th at the Big Ten Indoor Championships in the shot put with marks of 14.54m (47-8.50) and 13.85m (45-5.25), respectively ... PRed by more than 40 feet in the hammer throw with a mark of 55.84m (183-02) at the Bobcat Invitational where she finished sixth ... finished runner-up at the Rankin/Poehlein Invitation in the hammer throw with a mark of 55.83m (183-02) ... indoors, finished third in the shot put and fourth in the weight throw at the Indiana/Purdue Dual ... also competed in the discus outdoors.
2014 (FRESHMAN): Competed in six indoor and seven outdoor meets, including both Big Ten Championships; threw 13.27m (43-06.50) in her first meet in the shot put to take fourth at the Purdue/Indiana Dual; the mark was her indoor PR; threw 14.51m (47-07.25) at the same meet in the weight throw to take fourth, also a PR; finished 22nd in the Big Ten in the shot put for indoor season; threw an all-time shot put PR at the outdoor Big Ten Championships with a mark of 13.59m (44-07.00) to finish 18th; also competed in the hammer throw and had a season-best of 42.56m (139-07) at the Dave Rankin Invite.
High School: Four-year letterwinner in track, three in cross country and one in basketball; in track, won most points award freshman, sophomore, junior and senior years; in basketball, won "Rookie of the Year" during her junior season; in cross country, won "Most Spirit" senior year.
Personal: Alisha Christine Bahler was born in Lafayette, Indiana, to parents Chris and Teresa Bahler on Aug. 7, 1994; has two older brothers, Shane and Eric, and an older sister, Renae; enjoys running, drawing and hanging out; is majoring in Movement and Sports Science; chose Purdue for its family tradition and because it's close to home.