- Competed in five indoor and five outdoor meets
- Finished 22nd at the Big Ten Indoor Championships in the 3k with a PR time of 8:25.26
- Finished runner-up in the mile at the Gene Edmonds Invite with a time of 4:19.20
- Won the 3k at the Fred Wilt Invite with a time of 8:27.97
- Finished ninth in the outdoor 1,500m run with a time of 3:58.52 at the Battle on the Bayou
- Had a PR in the 5k at the Meyo Invite with a time of 14:48.34
- Competed in three indoor and two outdoor meets.
- Ran a career best time of 15:02.62 in the 5,000m run at the Kansas Relays, where he finished fourth.
2014 (FRESHMAN): Did not compete in any indoor/outdoor meets in the 2013-14 track seasons for the Boilermakers.
High School:Two year letterwinner in cross country and track and field; all-conference in cross country and the 3200m for track as a junior and senior; all-regional and all-state selection in cross country as a senior; finished 16th at the state meet in cross country as a senior; track and cross country MVP in his final prep season; school record holder in the 3200m run; has PRs of 4:21 in the mile, 9:18 in the 3200m and 14:42 in the three mile; helped cross country team finish runner-up in the state in 2010.
Personal:Alexander Calvert Milner was born Oct. 4, 1994, to parents Grant and Lisa Milner in Plantation, Fla.; has a younger brother, Matthew; majoring in management; enjoys film, basketball and baseball.