The Boilermaker volleyball and wrestling teams have called Holloway Gymnasium, formerly the Intercollegiate Athletic Facility, home since it was built in 1982. The facility was renamed in honor of Bob Holloway, a 1948 alumnus who served as the lead donor as part of the Mackey Complex project. Located between Mackey Arena and the Mollenkopf Athletic Center, the facility has received numerous improvements over the years, none so drastic as the renovation it underwent in 2006. As part of a $750,000 plan, the original playing surface was removed and replaced with a playing floor specifically designed for volleyball. The shock-absorbing court is named Belin Court in honor of the Belin family, which gave the lead gift toward the renovation.